Sabine Savvidis
A
Joe Biden is not the President of Israel.
He is not cheerleading genocide.
The world is complicated. Please stop treating what's happening like a streaming series.
11:30 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
The 🌎 IS complicated. That part of the 🌎 has been propagandized about w/our complicity (& often cheerleading) for 75 yrs. Certainly not just Biden. Your tax 💸 are complicit & so are mine. But young voters aren't accepting our unconditional cheerleading anymore; this could cost Biden the election
12:13 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
I get your point but would feel less enraged if young voters weren't that easily manipulated, though.
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
12:18 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Honestly, it's the adults who have mostly been easily manipulated for 75 years. No less a human being than former president Jimmy Carter lays that out *very* clearly in his excellent book, "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid." Was not widely read bc it didn't fit the false narrative we've been fed.
12:27 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
I don't disagree at all but I miss the nuances in the current discussions.
12:29 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
I understand that we have a democracy to save, but Biden has one to save, too. He'd better listen-up to what young ppl are saying, bc hugging Netanyahu ain't going to turn them out. He has linked himself tightly to Netanyahu, who is a criminal (war & regular). Biden needs to prioritize saving 🇺🇸.
12:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}