Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
thread 1/2
Dear Muslim American Citizens,

The United States MAGA Congress are setting forth a bill to extradite all Palestinian Americans. This is just a start, who do you think they will go after next?

Stating you're not voting for Biden is exactly what the Republican want If he loses, and the Congress and
01:45 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
thread 2/2
Senate gains GOP seats, they will have the ability to do so.
Contrary to some opinion, POTUS does not have the authority to tell Netanyahu what to do.

We are not a one issue nation. Voting for Democrats and Biden will uphold rights for all and regain those we have lost
01:45 PM - Nov 05, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I'm sorry, but we're on pure emotion now and I promise you it's nearly universal. The thought of voting for Biden makes us physically I'll. Hopefully it will get better. But you'll need to work on your racist MAGA relatives just in case because we're mourning ours who Biden wasn't sure were dead.
02:17 PM - Nov 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Penelope Lowder
A
In response to ammar1811.
A NO VOTE for Biden will send you to the ICU because the Republicans got plans for Palestinian Americans. You won’t be hurting Biden just yourself (if u are Palestinian).
https://newrepublic.com/post/176666/house-republicans-bill-expel-palestinians-country
02:37 PM - Nov 05, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}