Loretta Lucia
A
In response to Penny.
People were mean about this take on the other site and I was like… but isn’t everything here true?
10:16 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Loretta Lucia.
Some people can't handle the truth. These are the same people who complain about the younger generations being lazy and spoiled, without recognizing the fact that these kids have it much harder than we ever did. I've been apologizing to my own kids for 15 years about the mess they were left with.
10:23 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Penny.
I feel so deeply sad for kids. The scourge of the Reagan years colored my entire adolescence, made me mistrust most humans, & left me in a major depression until the age of 24. I can’t even imagine how hopeless it must feel to see what adults are hell bent on doing to the future of these kids.
09:54 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
My 32-year-old son recently told me he has no hope for the future because the world is so fked up. Crushing words to hear from your kid you've spent your life trying to protect. 😢
10:09 AM - Feb 28, 2023
M J
B
In response to Penny.
And gunz have more rights than women or school children...
09:50 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Penny
A
In response to M J.
Notice how gun nuts are always screaming about THEIR rights, but never mention that our children have a right to live without living in fear.
10:10 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}