Pat Moore
A
Isn't it just wild that Biden practically needs to be the human embodiment of perfection to win, while Trump can juggle a hundred controversies, from trying to overthrow the government to COVID chaos, legal issues, alleged misconduct, and still be in the race?
11:15 AM - Nov 06, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Pat Moore.
And the way that NONE of his very serious problems are treated like problems, but Pres. Biden's age and son will bring down the US?

As opposed to the guy who TRIED TO BRING DOWN THE US and may have handed of the intel that started this current conflict in Israel/Gaza?
12:21 PM - Nov 06, 2023
blueOcean
A
It's just bias. People have grown numb to bias and can't see it when it slaps them in the face.
11:38 AM - Nov 06, 2023
Debra
A
I will never understand tfg’s existence in a serious position in government. The mocking of journalist should have been a hard ending to it
11:38 AM - Nov 06, 2023
Joe Wiegert
A
"just wild" is putting it mildly... 🙄
11:35 AM - Nov 06, 2023
KarmaIsAPatientGangsta ✊
B
It just goes to show some are morally bankrupt with no principles! The world is at a horrid impasse and where we go from here is anybody’s guess… Look at these two wars getting both negative and positive views…😩😢
11:31 AM - Nov 06, 2023
Allison Cotton
A
Yes. But it all makes sense when you realize that MAGATS really want the worst human being they can find to fight against those of us who want equality, democracy and peace. They think the country is ordained by God to belong to them! It's the fight of their lives. 💯
11:25 AM - Nov 06, 2023
No
A
It is enough to drive one insane.
11:24 AM - Nov 06, 2023
Ananias Edwards
A
I watched the morning news and they have Trump leading in several battleground states, not that I trust the polling.
11:21 AM - Nov 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}