Martini C
A
Again, I have to ask why journalists are playing this gaslighting game to risk American democracy.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Folks in the media want to pretend Biden is in serious trouble while Trump is rambling incoherently on the witness stand.
11:55 AM - Nov 06, 2023
12:18 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Martini C.
In addition to the profit motive as others have pointed out, the foreign influence ops attempting to weaken our country are possibly the primary factor. Israel, China, Russia and others, all with agents, influencers, trolls, and *politicians*--whether bought or otherwise compromised--have motives.
05:18 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
$$$. The media needs the dog and pony show for profits. Journalists are worker bees and not out there digging and chasing the story. They are doing what is going to keep their job. Only problem is, doing that makes them more expendible, not less.
02:46 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Martini C
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Too many news orgs are parasites that want to be treated with dignity.
02:48 PM - Nov 06, 2023
NobleToad
A
The "journalists" are employed by large corporations who desperately want GOP regulatory and tax policies
02:33 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Seth Triggs
A
The media owners want Republicans to win for more of those tasty tax cuts.

Also President Klan Robe is great for eyeballs and ad revenue. More people will watch his antics, like the head of CBS said. Bad for the USA, good for CBS.
02:21 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
Trump appears to have joined the Neurolinguistic Programming cult, and says what he wants to be true, even if it's the opposite of what he said one sentence before, and expects you to fall for both.
01:40 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Bandele Ganiyu
B
What tics me off is he isn't running on anything, he doesn't pitch his agenda (past or present), what his policies will do for the American people, it's all about me myself and I.

His cult won't challenge him on anything like him with (no oversight) #muchin looting our treasury, their profiteering.
01:13 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Bandele Ganiyu.
It's the r evenge tour. With the RW MAGA house as the opening act.
02:35 PM - Nov 06, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Bandele Ganiyu.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:02 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
has kate been in a coma since 2015?
12:21 PM - Nov 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}