David Berger
A
Just an observation: personal spouts seem to attract less attention than political ones. If Spoutible will supersede Twitter, we need to appreciate the general shares, personal selfies, life posts, while also appreciating the political ones. Maybe it's just me...
09:04 AM - Feb 28, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to David Berger.
Truth! I post on about me, workout tips, etc, etc and those get 2, 3 likes (if at all - a lot don't)

I post issues/articles - off the chain attention. I'd much rather get to know the folks I'm following than have them save me a trip to go read the news sites.
09:31 AM - Feb 28, 2023
David Berger
A
As a gym person myself (truly an amateur compared to you!), I'd love to see more people talk about their gym experiences, tips, helpful ideas, or just being a support for those of us who are looking to better ourselves. I'm 55 and trying to be my best me.
In response to DANIEL Mac.
11:05 AM - Feb 28, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
I can't do all issues/all the time. Too much anger, angst and indignation. It's just not how I'm wired and it brings me down.
11:36 AM - Feb 28, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
I'm 59 ;) All the pics I post are recent +/- a few weeks. I post workout stuff daily and 2 likes, 3. Mostly nothing. I was contemplating stopping. Apparently we're in the all issues/all the time phase of the site and actually being socialable isn't what most are here for. It's disheartening
11:34 AM - Feb 28, 2023
David Berger
A
In response to DANIEL Mac.
I think most people here want a safe place to be a liberal Democrat and seek support from like-minded people. So, I understand that. I also know that I want to meet people through engagement, so I hope that the political side can be balanced with the personal side.
01:21 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}