Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/7
You guys, I think they're going to offer me the position. The general manager conducted the interview as if she was basically prepping me for the job and kept kinda catching herself to make it seem like I was one of many for the role. She ended saying she had 3 other interviews today.
03:01 PM - Nov 08, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/7
But she literally asked if I would have to give 2 weeks notice. She went through the calendar to figure out a start date based on holidays and her time out of office in November and December. She asked me if I drove because there are only 3 parking spots in the back and I'd have to use the street.
03:02 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/7
There was no real interview. She just started conversing with what the company was like, what her job was like, and what my job would be like. She was very engaging and didn't ask a lot of "feeling this person out for fuck ups" questions you sometimes get in job interviews.
03:03 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/7
At one point she said she would stop talking and I can just talk about myself and my work history. It was very free flowing and my experience definitely sets me up to do a job like this and do it well. Also the location is somewhere I can totally get to on public transportation.
03:05 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/7
Jala said she would reach out to me in the next day or so, I spoke with Charmaine this afternoon, and perhaps I will speak to her about the money situation. I wanted at least $3 more than what they were offering. But at this point I'll go for $2 because I want to leave very much.
03:06 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/7
The money is the last issue because I have no doubt that I can do the job very well, especially with a good support system & a professionally run office. Also, Charmaine is a Black woman who looks to be my age so that means not working with young girls should don't know shit. Cuz I'm over that.
03:10 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/7
We'll see. Today is Wednesday, I'm sure I'll here something early next week and then I'll know if I'm leaving here or if I'm still looking.

Y'all keep your fingers crossed for $2 and an offer. That's all I need to roll. I can work the rest out later.
03:11 PM - Nov 08, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Agent Of Change.
Thanks. It makes me so happily I got people rooting for me.
10:28 PM - Nov 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}