Dr. William
A
Getting COVID infections does not provide immunity. It does lead to medical complications & a setback in any progress that has been made in regard to long COVID

I treat COVID patients & have had multiple COVID infections from working on the frontlines

Please believe the facts not misinformation
01:52 PM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Dr. William.
Excuse please, im aged, have underling issue then one could possibly imagine, Have the FuLL compliment of Pfizer Vaccine, boosted, 3 dose of bivlent running thru my temple, Have had 0 breakthru, tested negative,countlessly. Exposed to 4 varieties of this insidious virus. What say one NOW???
03:31 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Dr. William
A
I actually ended up developing multiple medical issues due to repeat COVID infections from working on the frontlines

some people really believe that it just won’t happen to them or just don’t care enough about their health to avoid it (take health for granted imo)

It’s sad
In response to Harry Kaufman.
03:34 PM - Feb 28, 2023 (Edited)
Harry Kaufman
A
finally got members of family to grow intelligence and do the right thing. They now realize and now advocate vaccine and masks and social distancing help, Nice to discuss with use of colorful metaphor's. Have a good Day Dr...
03:42 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Dr. William
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
I’m glad you have been able to stay safe that’s the best case scenario. Hopefully you continue to stay safe and boosted
09:57 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
Interesting, my who family , had ambivalence to the shot, they all came down with 5X, i showed no evidence test negative, an i have scarred lungs from valley fever as child, and heat issues along with. i agree their ambivalent attitudes need educating. All prevarication of vaccine by non Acumen!!
03:39 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}