JournoActivist
A
thread 1/3
💭Since there is no algorithm here, you create your own feed by following people. Not following someone is literally saying that you don't want to hear them. People say that no one owes you a follow. No, they don't, but unless there is a legit reason for not following someone back, what is the harm?
12:09 PM - Nov 10, 2023
JournoActivist
A
thread 2/3
To me, accounts with a lot of followers that follow very few are exhibiting arrogance and self-importance. I realize that's probably not what it is — not in ALL cases — but that's how it looks. Those accounts come here to post what THEY think and don't spend any time engaging with the rest of us.
JournoActivist
A
thread 3/3
And then I've seen large accounts who make every effort to follow back. So it can be done. I don't care if it's a body of water, a news organization, or a celebrity — if an account can't acknowledge me with a simple, common courtesy of a follow-back, I unfollow. After all, this isn't X, right?
Point Loma Pam
A
That’s a good method. Sometimes I see a new follower has very few spouts, but by scanning their profile page, I’ll see they echo a lot content I enjoy. So I will follow back.
In response to Li Milla4.
01:40 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to Point Loma Pam.
Absolutely!
01:48 PM - Nov 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}