Christopher Bouzy
A
With the right candidate Democrats can win.
look4balance @look4balance
what are your thoughts on Manchin announcement? Do you think Dems will lose the Senate?
02:56 PM - Nov 10, 2023
03:03 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
He was a fake D anyway. I'm with #cbouzy - find a real candidate that more voters can relate to. and watch the fireworks!
10:03 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Elaine Montgomery
B
Joe Manchin ego is bigger than his voting block in West Virginia. When your constitute s row out to your yacht to confront you on an issue, you know it's time to go.
08:58 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Lucy
A
Exactly. It has the be the right candidate for that state. West Virginia will not elect a "progressive". They need to be a centrist Democrat who focuses on the issues that matter to the voters in West Virginia.
07:33 PM - Nov 10, 2023
ann heffner
A
Manchin knew he was going to lose this year when Justice announced his bid for the seat. yes, he is enough of a jerk to run third party for president. I honestly think he'll pull more votes away from the GOP candidate than from Biden. Dems can't stand him
05:16 PM - Nov 10, 2023
RexRath
A
They should run someone who supports unions, I think that kind of person will get attention.
04:26 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Chuck McManis
A
This 👆️, WVA has shown it can vote for a 'proper' democrat, give them someone who they can believe in and I think they would vote them in over a republican.
04:00 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
I’m glad to see you say this.
I see this as an opportunity but I got a lot of negative feedback for saying that.
03:23 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
What do you think about Zach Shrewsbury? He’s launched a Senate campaign for WV before Manchin announced he wouldn’t run again. His background and approach remind me of John Fetterman.

And young progressives run the WV Democratic Party now.
03:17 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Lance Goff
A
Not like he was helping them out anyway
¯_(ツ)_/¯
03:11 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Lance Goff.
Manchin helped give us the majority. The minority is powerless in the Senate. Can't confirm judges (including SCOTUS justices), can't confirm anything else, have zero control over the Senate agenda or which votes are taken. He was often problematic, but actually voted w/Biden over 90% of the time.
01:37 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Aladdin Sane
A
Also what prediction do you have (if any) about third party spoilers like No Labels and now Jill Stein?
03:11 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Heather Crowell
A
I’m not as optimistic. I don’t think a Dem can win in WV. I can only hope someone in another state can flip a seat red to blue
03:10 PM - Nov 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}