Mark Kubert, DC
A
I’m an account on here with many followers, and I’m very good looking. Still, I don’t have impressive engagement by your standards.

But those are your standards.

I still enjoy using social media the way that I choose to enjoy it.

Leave your umbrella at home. There’s no need to rain on our parade.
Profit Greenly @ProfitGreenly
You're an account with thousands of followers and yet nearly all of your spouts have < 10 comments and < 100 likes/echos. Even your most viral spouts have < 500 interactions. That seems like an big issue to me. If social media's core purpose isn't information dissemination and discussion what is it?
10:18 AM - Nov 11, 2023
10:38 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Mark Kubert, DC.
what he is saying is true
if u look at some of the big accounts from the list that was sent out, their posts have very few likes or respouts for thousands of followers.
Everyone has different goals w/SM. Some care about numbers & some don't. I personally don't care but I know others do & that's ok.
12:58 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
this site may not work for people right now that would require a ton of interaction for work, like a journalist

This site is great for fun and I like it because that is my goal - to have fun, see cool things, and learn things.
01:02 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Al Gray
A
I have had way more engagement here and have felt like part of a community. The talk about numbers makes it sound like someone wants to keep score. All the numbers from twittle are bot fueled and not real engagement.
11:27 AM - Nov 11, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Greenly sounds, charming? No, that's not it. It'll come to me.
11:09 AM - Nov 11, 2023
k hola (she/her)
A
“And I’m very good looking”

Same. Solidarity
11:07 AM - Nov 11, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Social media is for being social. The only people who care about engagement metrics are people who think that they can make $$ from this.
10:47 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
I also have no issue with people profiting from being on social media. Just don’t be a jerk.
10:49 AM - Nov 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}