Carole Tyler
A
"Stop what you’re doing and read this op-Ed by GeauxGabrielle exploring Louisiana’s Governor-Elect plans to withhold funds for New Orleans’ Decaying Water Infrastructure Until Women Who Seek Abortions Are Prosecuted"

—Olayemi Olurin
06:49 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
Lemme get this straight... He's so intent on protecting the sanctity of life that he'll let people (including children and fetuses) be poisoned by contaminated water?

It's never about being pro-life.
12:50 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Candace Brent
A
This war on women resulting in denying people drinking water should be daily news. I do believe clean drinking water is a human right
07:45 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Mary Morgan
A
Too bad no one old him he needs to be elected to the legislature if he want to write laws.
07:21 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
Please tell me that there has to be some kind of karma brewing for these wicked people, yah?

This war on women must stop. They are blaming us for everything and their revenge is swift. Their Achilles heels “abortion” is hurting them in every facet, One day they will reap what they sow.
07:13 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Hopefully one day soon! 🤦🏽‍♀️
07:15 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
This is horrific on so many levels! Louisiana will be added to the list of states that I will not be visiting any time soon. Again, an example of someone who would watch a major city collapse in an attempt to control women.
07:05 PM - Nov 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}