Professor Kyle
A
I like tea. I forget that almost all the time.

That is all.
10:18 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I am a tea lover! I have a variety of loose teas that I drink almost every day. Everything from herbal teas to robust chai.
10:23 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Grace Anderegg
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
I drink bags of Twinings tea, but anything in a bag is tea dust. I had true English tea once at a library fundraiser with a wealthy British donor. The rich tea liquor flavor was ten times better than tea in a bag. Once my supply is exhausted I need to get serious about making proper loose tea.
10:32 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
That's why I purchase loose teas. The quality is 10x better and the flavor much richer. I order online from Adagio teas but there are many others to choose from.
In response to Grace Anderegg.
10:35 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Pamela
A
Someone here introduced me to T2. The Earl Grey is awesome! I’d been searching for a replacement since Teavana closed. I’m forever grateful.
11:53 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Pamela.
Yes. I used to go to both Teavana and Capital Teas in the DC Metro area. I now order online from Adagio Teas.
https://www.adagio.com/
12:06 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Betty McNiel
A
Loose tea leaves/pearls are the best! My every day choice is Twinings Earl Grey, cut with a bit of English Breakfast. Rishi Green tea with Jasmine is a close second. I’ll have to try Adagio, it’s a new one on me.
10:47 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Betty McNiel.
They have great blends: https://www.adagio.com/
10:49 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Betty McNiel.
I am enjoying the blends created by author Deborah Harkness after the characters in the All Souls Trilogy. My favorite so far is Diana's Breakfast Tea.
10:57 PM - Nov 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}