Christopher Bouzy
A
Correct, and Threads is filling that void. I want to take the community aspect of Spoutible and scale it. Less "look at meeee" and more "let's have a discussion," and then show others why that is better.
dani @danismashingit
Often the people who make this statement just want a social media platform with content that they can consume. They want big names. They want to drop their likes and keep scrolling. Maybe a comment but they don’t expect it anything back. Here is different, it’s a community. We talk to each other.
09:47 PM - Nov 11, 2023
05:04 AM - Nov 12, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Which is why I Love Spoutible.
03:49 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to LaJuan Woodland.
Theres a tightknit community here unlike anything else online. How we retain that sense of community as Spoutible grows could be a challenge, but a challenge I have no doubt that between @cbouzy with his team and us helping maintain the community vibe, it's a challenge we will all rise to!
10:31 PM - Mar 01, 2024
bfstrgazer
A
This is a Great path forward, and Happy Spoutible is moving Towards That! Thank You!
10:51 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
I appreciate that view of where we are going.

Spoutible seems to have a lot of people with well thought out opinions, just as good as "big names"...I want to know what's happening in the world and how i can do something to make it better for my actual neighbors...not the angry or the elite.
09:10 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Alex de Greine
A
I would like to engage and discuss more, I often do in my head, but living with chronic illness and not much mental and physical energy I often don't have it to give. Also, many of us live in fear of saying something that might upset others, etc. So I like to scroll and echo. 1/2
06:13 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Alex de Greine
A
In response to Alex de Greine.
Just another perspective. I do hope I still have a place here. 💗
06:13 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Mia Girl
A
I'm quite old. So I interact on fb with family and close friends. Only follow people on insta with specific interests, rarely interact. But the way Meta push certain profiles /stories, and limit others? I'll never use threads. It's almost as fake as (X) they're all toxic as hell
05:51 AM - Nov 12, 2023
IH8SHOCKJOX Voted YES
A
Agree, and respectfully
05:35 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Mia Girl
A
People who rely on bots for engagement will never use a platform like this. They have 'engagement' and they don't care it's not real
05:08 AM - Nov 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}