✨Jules✨
A
What are women to do if they can’t afford a flight ticket out of state, a hotel room and time off work? These laws disproportionately affect poor and marginalized communities (as per usual).
Farrah Fazal @Farrah
Lauren Miller was carrying twins. Her doctor told her one of the babies was dying inside her.

Then, it got worse.

The doctor told her… "You can't do anything in Texas and I can't tell you anything further in Texas, but you need to get out of state."

https://n.pr/3mhcOpq
06:36 PM - Feb 28, 2023
09:42 PM - Feb 28, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to ✨Jules✨.
RAAAAA!!!!! Good Gawd this just pisses me off!!! What is this, "Gilead?" The Handmaids Tale is a work of fiction - not a how-to manual!
12:49 PM - Mar 03, 2023
✨Jules✨
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
I totally agree, it’s very disturbing!
05:23 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Jnine K
A
In response to ✨Jules✨.
Fearful of how many stories there are out there like this.
06:59 PM - Mar 01, 2023
✨Jules✨
A
In response to Jnine K.
Way too many in year 2023 😢
07:56 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to ✨Jules✨.
This is why GOP state legislators enact gerrymandering and voter purging in low income districts. They know who suffers the most from their cruel legislations.
08:06 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to ✨Jules✨.
Poor women & those belonging to marginalized communities are SOL! Wealthy women is a completely different story. They have the means to do whatever is necessary. Believe me, the girlfriends, wives & daughters of politicians & corporate executives will still get abortions regardless where they live.
10:01 PM - Feb 28, 2023
✨Jules✨
A
In response to Rosetta.
Preach sister! The poor and marginalized are constantly SOL in this country and it makes me sick. It’s almost like cruelty is the point.
10:07 PM - Feb 28, 2023
BnJ_ Bb_H
A
In response to ✨Jules✨.
This is why we left Texas. My first pregnancy was ectopic, I couldn't imagine trying for a sibling for my son in Texas, knowing the law changes were coming. We sold our property. Leaving Texas is the best decision we've ever made for our family.
09:46 PM - Feb 28, 2023
✨Jules✨
A
In response to BnJ_ Bb_H.
I can’t even imagine what women in these states are going through right now with these draconian abortion laws. The ectopic pregnancy would’ve killed you without intervention. I’m glad you did what was necessary for the health of you and your family. ♥️
10:04 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}