Michael J Sheridan
A
There isn't enough sand in the world for the grifting Lincoln Project guys to pound up their asses that would satisfy me.

They're backing Dean Phillips against Biden.

Fuck them, utterly.
Save Democracy and Decency @BobC7000
I didn't mean "any big account" OBVIOUSLY lol. I mean big accounts like Lincoln Project and other major resisters et al who have been doing amazing work

Wtf lol
06:44 PM - Nov 12, 2023
07:08 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Zeketayler
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
A Republican is still a Republican
09:02 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Jon L (he/him/his)
A
In response to Zeketayler.
It’s true, they’re Republicans. They’re also anti Phillips and pro Biden… Where did the idea that they’re pro Phillips come from??

“ Dean Phillips is an arrogant and ignorant person who is on an ill-advised, ill-conceived ego trip. ReedGalen on MSNBC does not mince his words: Phillips will not…”
09:44 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Blue Slate
A
Possibly because Steve Schmidt, a founder of the Lincoln Project, recently joined Phillips’ campaign. He resigned from TLP back in 2021. TLP may be the only never trump organization squarely in Biden’s camp. They get that we can’t win 2024 by just being anti-Trump.
In response to Jon L (he/him/his).
10:17 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Jon L (he/him/his)
A
In response to Blue Slate.
Yeah I guess if you didn’t know Schmidt and TLP parted ways, you’d jump to that conclusion. But a quick visit over to their Twitter (ugh, I know, maybe just go to their YouTube instead) will show you how pro Biden they are! I hate to see Dems attack their allies (especially with misinformation).
10:31 PM - Nov 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}