Coherent Marketing
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Nate Silver. Can be found in the thesaurus under 'useless'.
12:47 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Larry with an i
A
Erm. Has Biden bluffed his way all the way to now? If he has, I recommend he keeps doing it because the results are better than most presidents who actually worked.
08:31 AM - Nov 14, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
OMG. Nate just did a "Many people are saying"...
04:07 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Denise Kruse
A
How is Nate Silver still making predictions? He has been wrong so often! I was directed to @cbouzy by a friend and haven’t looked back.
10:04 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Stevens
A
But Biden does need more press opps. Is he being shielded? I don't know, but you can't attempt to use the bully pulpit if you're not behind it.

The Dems & Biden need that proverbial firehose of info, led by an aggressive POTUS. Media ain't gonna ever come around. Surrogates can only do so much.
05:45 PM - Nov 13, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
Nate Silver ...
05:44 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Tanya
A
Im not concerned about Trump. Nikki Haley could end up being the nominee.
05:08 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Yvette
A
This article (I use the term loosely) is RIDICULOUS! Biden is more energetic and physically fit than many people in their 60’s! Ageism & FAT SHAMING seem to be the last 2 categories people allow harassment of others online with impunity. Frankly, it’s WRONG for both!
05:01 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Joe Campbell
A
breathe into the bag, Nate.
05:00 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Rollo
A
I do not grind axe but seems obvious he is past sell by date. Trump is your worst nightmare, and potential war maker and revolution doer
03:56 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Remember Nate Silver's analysis in 2016? Well I sure do and it was totally WRONG.
He's also ignoring at least 100 years of US History (data!) regarding incumbent presidents.
03:12 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Biden won't be campaigning like other candidates, because he is the lead democrat, and the lead for people who love America and the constitution and don't want fascism and pecking orders of death.

Why is nate silver saying..."I heard" from "some guy" rhetoric, who's buttering his bread?
01:16 PM - Nov 13, 2023
ann heffner
A
that garbage looks like it was written by a well-paid cult member. never did care much for his opinions
01:06 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
Has anyone seen evidence of "curtailed campaigning"? I see a conveniently timed attack on Isreal by enemies to shake up aid to Ukraine. I see a staunchly pro-Isreal president not addressing this publicly. That can be getting in the way of "campaigning". Campaigning is a weird word for autocorrect.
12:47 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Lisa Slevin Pierce
A
They're talking about a man who saved our international coalitions, stepped back into a position of leadership and rallied our allies to support Ukraine thus avoiding certain disaster if Trump had been in power bowing to Russia and China and dooming democracy. Make some gd accommodations
12:45 PM - Nov 13, 2023
William Tulloch
A
This kind of crap is why FDR kept his paralysis hidden for decades. He sure couldn't travel like previous incumbents (in fact, when Truman replaced him, the Secret Service found itself rusty when guarding a mobile President), but he also saved the US during the Depression & WW II.
12:41 PM - Nov 13, 2023
justanotherpam
A
One thing that makes the press cranky, and resort to crank takes, is a President who doesn't give them enough hysteria, since selling hysteria is their job.

President Biden going about his business every day, providing the press with sanity through his spokespeople, it makes them miss Trump.
12:38 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
*so desperate

Let's not be like them.
12:18 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
Meanwhile, the former guy is calling his political opponents "vermin" and proposing to set up "camps".
12:16 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Garnet
A
In response to Dan Wentzel.
Ivana did say he kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed. She looks like he does now. Probably did then, too.
https://statuskuo.substack...
01:14 PM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}