Kindness Matters
A
thread 1/15
There's a talk about how likes go a long way, and how ppl like posts they see/relate to, but what I find strange is that NO ONE in 2 DAYS has seen my posts and thought to I dunno share/LIKE/quote like the ONLY PERSON who does because she used to for me on Twitter where I was stalked, harassed,
12:25 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 2/15
Abused, and treated like I should just suffer and starve in silence till I wither away to non-existence. So they know my struggles.

My pinned has been sitting there with only one like, one repost because they r the only ones who give a shit.

Ppl saying donate to the site, how about finding an
Kindness Matters
A
thread 3/15
Actual person in need to donate to ON the site? Someone who would put the funds to good use on food, or toiletries, or even a little something for their bday if it's their day, or Christmas, and wouldn't be able to afford it alone?

If I were to genuinely smile or laugh and show teeth I'd be just
Kindness Matters
A
thread 4/15
As judged and a habit I've been 14+ years clean from used against me because of having a fear of the dentist (every one I've been to traumatized me in some way ever since I was 7) and not being able to afford a toothbrush and toothpaste while homeless as a teenager, and also when I DID get my first
Kindness Matters
A
thread 5/15
One for free in a bag with liquid soap/small cleaning up stuff,clean, socks, gift cards, and even $20 in a bag from this random outreach thing, I went to the closest bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed myself a bit.

I was treated like I was such a disgusting and horrible person I never used
12:25 PM - Nov 14, 2023 (Edited)
Kindness Matters
A
thread 6/15
Another bathroom to clean myself up in ever again.

I learned by experience. If I received a negative response 3 times for something mild like saying "good morning!" or a friendly wave to a stranger, or once harshly for simply taking a sponge bath in a sink or taking a roll of bread because I was
12:32 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 7/15
Hungry and didn't eat for 4 days and was also pregnant and broke, like I was a criminal or something, then I never do it again in the near or even very far future.

Now if someone were to say Good morning! or Hello! or give a friendly wave to me, I'm not the rude type to not return the favour, as
12:34 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 8/15
Sometimes I wish ppl would do the same if I say hello or give a friendly "Good morning!" To them instead of looking at me like "y do u even exist?!"

It sucks. Not looking for sympathy, just would like some friendly retaliation once in a while is all.

The burden shouldn't always be on one person.
12:39 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 9/15
It's been exactly one week since C helped.

I never asked them, I only said something, and they probably read that, went to my profile, saw those posts, and then came back to help and I couldn't be more grateful.

Now do I have to make comments like that every time on food posts just for ppl to
12:44 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 10/15
Notice anything I post? Because it seems like it.

Only one person has been reposting my stuff, and that's whenever they r on and they probably check my profile to see if anything recent was posted and even if it's not asking for help it gets shared and liked, because that's just the kind of person
12:46 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 11/15
They r!

Guess ppl don't like seeing others in constant need no thanks to inflation, improper care from the government for low income, disabled, elderly and homeless. Who r unable to get out to stores and have to pay more for Instacart or Amazon delivery.

I also don't want to keep tagging ppl as I
12:53 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 12/15
Still have mixed messages about it with followers, as well as trying to remember those who said it was fine to tag and not, and my c-PTSD kicking in from when someone literally BLOCKED ME on twitter after helping and sharing my posts for help, and not realizing it till AFTER the post was sent they
12:57 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 13/15
Told me they would if they were tagged again. Which was over a month after I did it and was also dealing with college at the time too.

So too much on my mind as is, and l don't know what to do but use hashtags that nobody will ever see, as my posts seem to get lost in Explore. 🥺💔 #kindnessmatters
01:02 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 14/15
#givingtuesday #sharingiscaring #helpmeplease

If I had family or friends, or a food bank that cares about disabled who r unable to get there and back, not limit anyone to once a month, and give enough to last more than 3 days, I wouldn't have to ask random strangers for help on the internet in the
01:09 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 15/15
Form of #mutualaid or a #crowdfundingcampaign to wait, hope and pray someone, ANYONE hit the donate icon to help me last just a few days longer. That someone else cared enough to share or at the very LEAST like my pinned post. 🥺
#mentalhealth #hungrybelliesdontlearn
01:14 PM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}