Steve Marmel
A
thread 1/2
HEY AMERICAN SPOUTERS!
(You'll see why it's American only in a bit)

I have a HEALTH INSURANCE question / poll I'd love this apps information over. So please, please Echo this to anyone you think would be of interest::
#PleaseEcho

I have great insurance

My deductible is HUGE

I/my fam has No Insurance

301 votes — 11:29 AM - Nov 14, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Marmel
A
thread 2/2
appreciate info,
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE INFORMATION YOU WOULD CONSIDER PERSONAL.

Knowing that, if you'd LIKE to leave details either post here or send me a direct message.
Thank you!

- Steve
11:35 AM - Nov 14, 2023
HayFarmer
A
I am very fortunate to have Medicare A and B, D for prescription medicine and a gap plan. All my doctors/ medical providers accept Medicare plus gap for their fees. Don't need pre-approval to see anyone or have any exam. Universal healthcare/Medicare for all should be a right for all Americans.
In response to Steve Marmel.
01:54 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Susan Claire
A
In response to HayFarmer.
You are one of the smart ones who chose a Medigap plan instead of falling for the Medicare Advantage game created by the big insurers to boost their profits, not benefit senior citizens!
07:53 PM - Nov 14, 2023
HayFarmer
A
In response to Susan Claire.
I researched both the gap & Advantage plans. The Advantage sounds like a great deal but the devil is in the details. None of my Docs were in any of those plans. You need approval for certain tests & everything must be done in network. Medigap is the way to go. Would be nice if it had dental though.
08:22 PM - Nov 14, 2023
RtHonMinisterOfSnark
A
In response to HayFarmer.
💯💯💯
05:01 PM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}