Lola
A
Who else on Spoutible has a #smallbusiness ? Please feel free to drop your links in the comments. #SmallBusinessSunday

Please echo this if you wouldn't mind. I love the idea of the #Spoutible community supporting #SmallBusinessSpoutible .
10:17 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Black Dollar Network
A
In response to Lola.
Buying Black has never been easier!

The BDN Shopping & Payments App exclusively showcases Black-Owned products & services that customers can purchase directly from the app!

*Download the app for FREE!!
Invitation code: BDNTOKEN

https://blackdollarnetwork.com/share?sid=pktdvnq73thqgttzaec
02:24 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Just Proverbs
A
In response to Black Dollar Network.
Interesting. I just signed up.
11:55 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Black Dollar Network
A
In response to Just Proverbs.
Awesome, thank you so much for joining the mission!
12:23 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Just Proverbs
A
Thanks. Sounds like a great place. First time hearing about it. We'll see how this goes for my 2-month old business.
12:37 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Black Dollar Network
A
Congratulations on taking that leap and starting your business! It's a growing community and we're excited about the enthusiams surrouding it.
10:53 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Just Proverbs
A
Thank you! I will be talking about it at a presentation tomorrow morning. And I'll help get the word out to other people who may be interested.🙏
01:49 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Black Dollar Network
A
Also, only Black-owned businesses can be merchants in the app but ANYBODY from any background is welcome to get the app and shop!
07:20 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Black Dollar Network
A
Wow that’s awesome! Be sure to go to:
Hub>Invite>YourCode

We set it up to be invitation only but there are rewards tied to inviting others! You can share you invite code, use the share link or have them scan the QR code if they are in person.
07:18 AM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}