Rob E
A
People need to cut the crap this is the only path forward against fascism.
06:41 AM - Nov 14, 2023
David Von Stroh
A
In response to Rob E.
I've said the same myself as recently as a couple days ago. But I've reached a breaking point with Biden's blind support of Israel's genocide of Palestinians. And its clear that Arab voters in Michigan will now not turn out. Biden has lost Michigan. We need to pressure Biden/Harris to step aside
07:39 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
This is not true. Even if all Arab voters voted for Trump in 2020, Biden would have still won MI by something like 2.2% and Whitmer won MI by more than 10% despite having much less support among Arab voters compared to 2020.
In response to David Von Stroh.
05:58 AM - Nov 15, 2023
David Von Stroh
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
Biden won Michigan by 156k votes. Arab voters comprised nearly that amount, over 140k by some analyses. So it is close. https://www.jadaliyya.com/...
12:28 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
4- Not to take Arab voters for Granted, but there are many more swing voters that can decide the election's fate in MI and other swing states.
5- Biden will definitely have a plan to persuade Arab voters to vote for him in one year.
06:59 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
This conflict has two sides. If Biden decides to go against Israel, he will lose the Jewish voters who make up an even larger share of the electorate. He could easily lose PA, AZ, and GA if they decide not to vote. Biden will follow a balanced policy that will make both sides happy in the end.
07:05 AM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}