Omid Scobie
A
Barred from access to police security, there's just one space that meets the Sussexes' security needs when visiting the UK — Frogmore Cottage. Soon, that will no longer be an option.

The inside story of King Charles's "cruel" eviction of Harry and Meghan:
05:17 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
In response to Omid Scobie.
I just finished Harry's book "Spare". It was pretty heartbreaking. I feel terrible for him and his family. 😔
07:05 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Denise R
A
Oh well. My motto: don't go where you're not wanted. It's the RF's loss. Meghan & Prince Harry seem to be the *only* genuine people in that family right now. What a shame.
04:26 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Indigo
A
Despicable! So glad H&M and their beautiful little family are far away from the toxic abuse they suffered from at the hands of the BM 🤡s in service of cruel KC3 and the rest of the racist RF. 😃👏🏾🙌🏾👍🏾#WeloveyouHMALD
06:45 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Rachel LeDoux
A
The level of cringe I get from this family on how they are handling the Prince Andrew sex-trafficking scandal is off the charts.

#PrinceAndrewIsAPredator #PettyRoyalFamily #PamperedPredator
10:34 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Wheetz ✊?????
B
He’s a mean father. Like basically he’s saying he doesn’t care about Harry Meghan or his grandkids. He needs to give them their 2.4 million dollars back. It’s shameful what he’s doing.
07:24 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Who gets Andrew’s old pad? Camilla’s kids and grandkids?
11:25 PM - Mar 01, 2023
StephA
A
I wonder what they are trying to divert attention from by releasing this story to the press right now.
11:11 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Robin Caulton
B
Exactly. The reports say they asked them to move when #Spare was released it was not leaked then. Why now? To take away from Queen Camilla as opposed to Consort Queen, her grandchildren. The fact they can’t get anyone to perform. Harry said this is what they do.
08:33 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Mia Girl
A
Also, if tampon is really upset about being spoken of kindly in the book, what about his interviews and book where he absolutely trashed his parents? Short memories
10:24 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Mia Girl
A
The person in charge of the monarchy is the side-piece. She's running him. She screams Dom which I've seen comments about over the place. Not a healthy Dom, an abusive one.
10:22 PM - Mar 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (ShastaWitch) can see their posts

Jess Martin
A
In response to Mia Girl.
Her fingerprints are all over this.
11:28 PM - Mar 01, 2023
MomJeans44
A
Is there any reason why this stupid announcement couldn't wait until after C3's coronation? The circus is costing $100 million, so you'd think that's where the monarchy's focus would be. It's all so petty & classless.
10:11 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Garden Breathe Spout
A
After reading his memoir, this doesn't surprise. Cruelty seems to be the point.
10:04 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Arrgee Reyy
A
wow. the pedophile over his own son.
what a difficult decision KC had to make! #sarcasm
05:53 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Pamela
A
This screams petty - unless Charles is giving them a better place.
Plus, didn’t they spend over $2 million on renovation reimbursement? Do they get their money back?
05:24 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Mimi2023
B
At least now, Chuck and the tabloids cant play the Harry snubs Chuck emotional blackmail headlines. What would the royals be without their emotional blackmail headlines.
04:51 PM - Mar 01, 2023
FabLife ROYAL EXPERT
A
I always enjoy your articles. Thanks for providing these details. Interesting.
04:43 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Just Proverbs
A
There is a time and a season for everything. A time to hold & a time to fold. A time to try & a time to fly. When you need to fly to a new nest, may you find the peace to build the ‘biggest, baddest, bestest’ nest possible. Sounds like the prince and his love are and will continue to be just fine.😋
03:22 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Omid Scobie
A
A spokesperson for Harry and Meghan says: "We can confirm The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage."
02:41 PM - Mar 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Mia Girl
A
Which means they can't return to the UK as no security. He doesn't want them at the clowning. Fine, they should stay home.
10:25 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Jules AAO
A
KC is such a terrible father!
02:10 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Avi2AV
A
1st Frogmore was a gift, then a Crown Estate w/ lease. Now Charles could just evict ppl, even though he shouldn't have management power? Are the Crown Estate Commissioners just another RAVEC? Harry has a job, Andrew doesn't - the better tenant is obvious. Orgs can stop the drama...always silent.
12:51 PM - Mar 01, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
The RF should return their money 💰 🤑
12:39 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Hekwen Penken
A
They've moved out a long time ago. They know, they cannot trust Charles and Willy.
12:04 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
Maybe Harry will finally accept that his family is the institution and not to separate them. Meghan cut off her father it’s time for him to do the same.
11:32 AM - Mar 01, 2023
NY FlyGirl
A
That adulterer and his side piece is no king and queen. Queen Elizabeth should have bypassed his ass and passed the throne to William. But after what I've recently been reading about William he sounds like as much a POS as his father. #AbolishTheMonarchy
11:06 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Bethany Williamson
B
Chuck is a spoiled, narcissistic, mediocre white man who didn’t get his first job until he was in his seventies. He used Diana and is using her son for his own ends. He’s a disgrace. #AbolishMonarchy
11:00 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Mynxie
A
Does chuckie plan to reimburse Harry and Meghan for the millions of dollars THEY spent renovating Frogmore to make it inhabitable before he hands it over to the #PalacePedo ?
Since it's tampon-wannabe breaking the lease, surely he plans to pay them an equivalent of rent, storage, and moving fees too
10:41 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Wireless Folks
A
A father who neglected to protect #PrincessDiana -Prince Harry's mother - now attempting to get rid of Diane's Son who stood up to him.
09:59 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Reba Lee
A
I don't believe a word of this. No primary research.
09:20 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Jade In NM
A
Frogmore isn't the only place in the whole if the UK -- or the suburbs of London -- that can meet their security needs. I wouldn't be surprised if H&M decided independently of Chuckles to walk away. They don't need Chuck or any of that folderol anymore. #Sussexes
08:45 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Caroline
A
Petty, petty man. Not to mention an awful father.
08:21 AM - Mar 01, 2023
natnewscot
A
I just want the couple to get their 2.4million pounds back. I get a feeling that there will be others who have the capability, that will provide H&M with a safe place if ever Harry wants to visit the UK. Chuck, you are hell bent on destroying yourself.
08:13 AM - Mar 01, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}