Christopher Bouzy
A
In 1984, the early polls had Walter Mondale and Ronald Reagan tied or Mondale winning. When the votes were counted in November, Mondale only won one state. Early polls were meaningless in 1984, and they are meaningless now.
04:06 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Guitar Lady
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It’s pretty scary on TikTok with the “no Joe” and “Genocide Joe”, ppl. I think there is an influence campaign being run. I’m not happy about Palestine but I know what’s at stake. JB has to win. There is no reasoning with these ppl on TT. It’s like they are left wing maga.
04:57 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Bannon Island Wood
A
I have never been polled in person by mail or by phone. I've lived in Illinois, Nevada, Washington and now Florida. Getting close to 70, veteran and still never been polled. Poll's are BS....period.
09:09 AM - Nov 18, 2023
RexRath
A
Polls are the very definition of counting your chickens before they hatch.
09:58 AM - Nov 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

Liz Adams
A
I think he carried only his own state. But msm was covering it as a close race! Yeah.
08:44 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Elektra 🖖
A
I remember that ☹️. I was 20 and that was the first presidential election I voted in. I voted for Mondale and it was so crushing to see him lose.
07:12 PM - Nov 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
What happened to Walter Mondale is what's known in my family as a hurt piece. Gotdamn. 😬😬
04:34 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Jay Detrick
A
I would venture to say even more meaningless now than in the 80's. And boy were they wrong about that one.
04:19 PM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}