Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Andrew Senior
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
White people can experience racism in any society where they are not the ruling majority.
05:51 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Andrew Senior.
Americans tend to apply sociology according to Western Neo liberal constructs.. But race/racial relations become more complex and nuanced in ethically diverse societies - As a start here are some sources : . https://www.tandfonline.co...
02:35 AM - Nov 16, 2023 (Edited)
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
As the son of a white Albanian mom living in Western Europe, I can assure you our community experiences racism. Here is some more peer reviewed research on the matter https://journals.sagepub.c...
02:38 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
I can see how your family experienced discrimination from Western Europeans because of xenophobia towards Eastern Europeans. Even though some Eastern Europeans have the same skin color, you're discriminated against because of your culture.
12:50 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
I am half Arab anyway, so I am being racially discriminated against. And ethnic Albanians and other ethnic Balkan groups (like my mom) also has distinct features, even though they would be considered white. Trust me, it is more than our culture, it is racism.
In response to Auntie CC ..
05:36 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
I believe it and I'm sorry to hear that. It's no different here. You can have a fairer complexion with "ethnic" features and people will be racist here, too. Western Europeans brought their racism to the US.
08:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
M Segal
A
All the racism, sexism, etc. is horrible. I am 72 years old and have seen a lot of it. I have tried to teach my daughters and their children to be tolerant and accepting of everyone. We must live as examples.
06:27 PM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}