Sue Kearney
A
thread 1/6
๐Ÿ“š Exciting news! My debut book just hit Amazon! ๐ŸŒŸ This journal shows you how facing life's challenges with relentless gratitude changes everything. #FierceGratitude

"Fierce Gratitude" is your guide through life's curveballs. Ground yourself in appreciation,... [thread]
12:47 AM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
Sue Kearney
A
thread 2/6
... embrace tough moments, and trust you've got everything you need. ๐ŸŒˆโœจ Navigate life's mysteries with daily gratitude magic. #GratitudeMagic

Gratitude isn't just a practice; it's pure magic. Daily appreciation brings peace, clarity, and self-trust. Warning: you might find yourself more engaged, ha
12:48 AM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
Sue Kearney
A
thread 3/6
"Fierce Gratitude" is a 90-day journal with inspirational quotes to kick-start your day. Each spread has space for what you're grateful for, what's making you smile, what you're learning, and what's changing. ๐Ÿ“–โœ๏ธ #JournalMagic
12:49 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Sue Kearney
A
thread 4/6
My debut on Amazon! ๐ŸŽ‰ Help spread the word, and if you grab a copy, leaving a review means the world. Sales and reviews boost visibility and help others discover the magic of "Fierce Gratitude." ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿš€ #BookReview #SpreadTheMagic
12:49 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Sue Kearney
A
thread 5/6
"Fierce Gratitude" is the perfect gift for those you cherish. Start with yourself! ๐ŸŽ Scan the QR code or click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN98VSNB Dive into this transformative journey with me. Truly grateful for you. xoxo, Sue #TransformativeJourney
12:50 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Sue Kearney
A
thread 6/6
๐ŸŒŸ #FierceGratitude is not just a book; it's a movement. Join me on this journey, and let's spread the magic of gratitude together. Thank you for being part of this adventure. ๐Ÿ’œ #GratitudeMovement #BookLaunch #AmazonAuthor
12:51 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Sue Kearney
A
"Fierce Gratitude" is your guide through life's curveballs. Ground yourself in appreciation, embrace tough moments, and trust you've got everything you need. ๐ŸŒˆโœจ Navigate life's mysteries with daily gratitude magic. #GratitudeMagic
In response to Sue Kearney.
12:47 AM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}