Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I, for one, am sick to damn death of you people's shit! STOP blaming Biden for what another country's leader is doing. Blessings my entire black ass.
Denise Janick @DeeJay
Israel continues to commit war crimes with zero consequence. And now it’s like Biden is giving ApartheidIsrael his blessings. Their crimes against humanity are well documented and started decades before Oct. 7th.
07:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
07:49 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Randall Krause
B
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Israel is not committing war crimes. They are pursuing a war against those who did commit crimes. Civilians are being killed because Hamas, the terrorist criminals, hide among civilians and in civilian buildings. If Hamas comes out into the open, civilian casualties will cease.
07:12 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Dogan Tekben
A
So you are saying that if most of your family which could include children and babies where killed by Israeli weapons that it was Hama's fault you'd think oh right makes sense to me sorry for the misunderstanding? Sounds like what Hamas would say about Israel.
In response to Randall Krause.
09:41 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Randall Krause
B
In response to Dogan Tekben.
The war is horrible and it’s horrible that people are dying. But it’s a war Hamas started by brutally murdering, raping, and kidnapping innocent civilians. Were Hamas to come into the open, and stop using civilians as shields and as fodder for propaganda, civilian casualties would end. .
10:20 AM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
Dogan Tekben
A
On a purely practical level, Netanyahu has basically assured that Palestinian support for Hamas will grow simply based on human nature. To think you can defeat insurgents embedded in a community is a fool's errand. Netanyahu's response is political. He wants to stay in power.
10:45 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
So it makes a difference when Hamas does it in a single day, but if Israel kills 3 times as many over a longer period it doesn't matter?
04:15 PM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}