Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I, for one, am sick to damn death of you people's shit! STOP blaming Biden for what another country's leader is doing. Blessings my entire black ass.
Denise Janick @DeeJay
Israel continues to commit war crimes with zero consequence. And now it’s like Biden is giving ApartheidIsrael his blessings. Their crimes against humanity are well documented and started decades before Oct. 7th.
07:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
07:49 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Kos
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
There are a lot of people who apparently think geopolitics is simple and straightforward. The partisans want what they want to the exclusion of every other consideration. It's rather childish.
11:27 AM - Nov 18, 2023 (Edited)
Sweet Andrej
A
Stop thinking only about the American elections. This is turning into an America first thread. Biden has influence and a job to do! He can bring people on a path to peace if he has the political will to do that! https://spoutible.com/thre...
04:45 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
If you don't think he is trying, you are a fool.
11:30 AM - Nov 18, 2023
BriansWife
B
Thank you for that much needed message!
06:50 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
Netanyahu is a despicable RW nut just like all the rest of the wanna be dictators. He cares nothing about lives only his power.
06:47 PM - Nov 17, 2023
dmark
A
President Biden had a very narrow path to navigate through this mess. I think he’s gotten some bad advice and deviated a bit. He needs to be more forceful about a cease fire.
06:45 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
This is purposeful propaganda. Biden is not president of Israel. It remains my belief that this war was started with the intention of damaging President Biden (among other reasons like the genocide of Palestians). Media/journalists didn’t take a beat to ascertain what was really going on.
03:46 PM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
Angry Black Woman
A
I wonder if they will be this indignant when the orange idiot is back on the throne and the rest of the world tells the US to kick rocks? Who will they blame then?
11:19 AM - Nov 17, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
In response to Angry Black Woman.
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯 - Then it will be, too freaking late!!!
02:13 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Randall Krause
B
Israel is not committing war crimes. They are pursuing a war against those who did commit crimes. Civilians are being killed because Hamas, the terrorist criminals, hide among civilians and in civilian buildings. If Hamas comes out into the open, civilian casualties will cease.
07:12 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Dogan Tekben
A
In response to Randall Krause.
So you are saying that if most of your family which could include children and babies where killed by Israeli weapons that it was Hama's fault you'd think oh right makes sense to me sorry for the misunderstanding? Sounds like what Hamas would say about Israel.
09:41 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Randall Krause.
Israel targets press, aid workers, and hospitals.
The IDF has tortured kids.
So yeah, they're just as heinous as Hamas.
04:13 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Oliver Tooley
A
Biden could stop this. He is the only one who can. He is as much to blame as anyone on the planet after the war criminal netanyahu
02:19 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Oliver Tooley.
Thanks for standing firm for Palestine Oliver. I really loved this letter from the Elders. Ultimately we need peace, and as the so called leader of free world, I would have loved Biden (and allies) to do more https://theelders.org/news...
04:31 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Oliver Tooley.
This is absolute bullshit. Where did you go to school?
10:00 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
So many people out here who don't know Prez Biden is not the King of the world
10:12 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Right? First he was "Sleepy Joe", now he's the all powerful King of the World. I really wish they would make up their minds!
Also, without Biden, there would be no relief aid being brought into Gaza at all. But ya know, facts and all elude these people.
09:19 AM - Nov 17, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
And doesn't want to be, unlike the 🍊 maniac. 😐
07:30 PM - Nov 17, 2023
John Willis
B
And you can be damn sure if Joe Biden stopped the war in Gaza; created a peaceful working two state solution; and knocked out every Hamas leader with his fists on live television, the 'liberal' media would come up with a reason that it was all, somehow, bad news for Biden.
GMAFB
09:18 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
A warrenista to boot. JFC Biden is not the dictator of the world.
08:09 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Lisa Hannon
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
Wait, I love Elizabeth Warren. What's a "warrenista?" Am I one?
09:20 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
People blame Biden for every damn thing.
08:01 PM - Nov 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}