Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I, for one, am sick to damn death of you people's shit! STOP blaming Biden for what another country's leader is doing. Blessings my entire black ass.
Denise Janick @DeeJay
Israel continues to commit war crimes with zero consequence. And now it’s like Biden is giving ApartheidIsrael his blessings. Their crimes against humanity are well documented and started decades before Oct. 7th.
07:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
07:49 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
So many people out here who don't know Prez Biden is not the King of the world
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
10:12 PM - Nov 16, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
And doesn't want to be, unlike the 🍊 maniac. 😐
07:30 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Right? First he was "Sleepy Joe", now he's the all powerful King of the World. I really wish they would make up their minds!
Also, without Biden, there would be no relief aid being brought into Gaza at all. But ya know, facts and all elude these people.
09:19 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Liz Adams
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
I think they've already got their own set of facts already, never mind what's actually happening. I'd certainly like to see any of them work the day in day out pressure he does. Or just to take a look at his daily schedule. I remember a President whose main item was golf, after flashcard briefings.
07:47 PM - Nov 17, 2023
George Bishop
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
If it's not on tiktok or fox news, like 70% of the US population doesn't know it happened.
08:02 PM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}