Denise Janick
A
Israel continues to commit war crimes with zero consequence. And now it’s like Biden is giving ApartheidIsrael his blessings. Their crimes against humanity are well documented and started decades before Oct. 7th.
jmichael d'angelo @noway
Israel’s membership of the United Nations was approved in 1949 Unlike other states it was approved conditionally upon Israel complying with Partition Resolution 181 to the limits of the Israeli State, and UN Resolution 194 allowing the return of refugees. Israel has complied with neither condition
04:34 PM - Nov 16, 2023
07:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Denise Janick.
Sigh. Tell me you don't understand foreign policy in the Middle East without telling me you don't understand foreign policy in the Middle East. Being allied with a country doesn't mean you have control over their actions. This is a ridiculous take.
12:58 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Pamela
A
Yep. I got called a bigot today for basically telling someone they were misinformed.
In response to 2PupsMommy.
07:42 PM - Nov 17, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Pamela.
Honestly, I don't blame people for being misinformed. They've stopped teaching Civics in high schools for the most part. There are literal millions being spent to push mis/disinformation on all sides of this conflict. It's hard to always know what news sources to trust. This stuff ain't easy.
08:47 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Yep. But she’d rather call me a bigot and block me than reconsider her position (that Biden is no better than Trump and Elon on Palestine). Oh well
10:06 PM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}