Denise Janick
A
Israel continues to commit war crimes with zero consequence. And now it’s like Biden is giving ApartheidIsrael his blessings. Their crimes against humanity are well documented and started decades before Oct. 7th.
jmichael d'angelo @noway
Israel’s membership of the United Nations was approved in 1949 Unlike other states it was approved conditionally upon Israel complying with Partition Resolution 181 to the limits of the Israeli State, and UN Resolution 194 allowing the return of refugees. Israel has complied with neither condition
04:34 PM - Nov 16, 2023
07:46 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
In response to Denise Janick.
Wow! I didn’t realize that Biden was all powerful! He single handedly can stop another country’s war.
11:24 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Michelle MS
A
War crimes are committed by Hamas who murdered, raped and kidnapped civilians. Holding children hostages and building terror infrastructure in hospitals, schools and mosques. #FreePalestine from Hamas!
05:34 PM - Nov 17, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
Sigh. Tell me you don't understand foreign policy in the Middle East without telling me you don't understand foreign policy in the Middle East. Being allied with a country doesn't mean you have control over their actions. This is a ridiculous take.
12:58 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Denise Janick
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
The Biden Administration recently approved an additional 14.5 billion dollars of military aid package that is being used to pummel civilians to the ground, most of them refugees & children. I’m no expert on foreign aid but I’m not dumb as dirt either.
06:43 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Yep. I got called a bigot today for basically telling someone they were misinformed.
07:42 PM - Nov 17, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
You're bio claims you're a Jewish voice for peace. Clearly, your spout here says otherwise. Blaming one side while not condemning Hamas is shameful. Biden isn't Netanyahu's keeper.
09:32 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Jettyon Pyatt
A
Israel has a trump-like figure in charge
Demand his resignation, his own niece says he's a piece of 💩
09:22 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
The ICC is the one who defines that.

Here's someone who works at the ICC saying Hamas is commiting war crimes, and we're watching to make sure Israel doesn't.

So I'm confident that you're wrong about what Israel is doing.
10:39 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Oliver Tooley
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
Anyone with eyes and ears and an unbiased brain can see Israel has been committing war crimes for generations.
02:21 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Israel is a democracy. The citizens of that country have a problem. They have allowed the right and far-right to prevail to choose an indicted criminal (Bibi Netanyahu) as leader of their coalition government. If they want a different outcome, they will have to deal with him. Don't blame Biden.
10:38 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Oliver Tooley
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
Biden is aiding and abetting Israel. He is very much to blame for their crimes.
Even withdrawing his fulsome support would help. But he should have actively condemned them. He has not.
02:23 AM - Nov 17, 2023
M Briatack
A
1- ONLY Hamas and Israel determine a "ceasefire."
2- It happens when Hamas releases hostages.
3- Learn what does and does not constitute "war crimes" before you spread pro-Hamas propaganda: https://twitter.com/CptAll...
10:35 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to M Briatack.
Whether it withstands the definition of a war crime, what is happening in Gaza is morally unjust and reprehensible-
04:07 AM - Nov 18, 2023
L Geisenest
A
This is a rather ridiculous framing.
08:32 PM - Nov 16, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to L Geisenest.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:32 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
Well, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree and say no it's not like that at all. Biden doesn't control Netanyahoo. Nobody in Israel controls him either.

I get it if you're p'o'd about what's happening there and want to blame someone, but blaming Biden for what Bibi's doing is not smart. It's a flail
08:29 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Donna
A
Didn't hear a word when hundreds of Palestinians were killed by Assad in Syria. But have Israel go after Hamas terrorists who kidnapped, raped, tortured and beheaded their citizens, tunnels holding weapons under hospitals and schools using Palestinians as human shields. You promote antisemitism. 😠
08:29 PM - Nov 16, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Donna.
Well said Donna.
10:15 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Jim Fannin
A
Nonsense
08:00 PM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}