Kate Beth
A
I'm an activist but like in a preschool teacher sort of way so does anyone wanna have a party where we all decorate our own shirts to wear to protest Moms 4 Liberty taking over our school board? We can use puffy paint.... you know you want to use puffy paint.
12:47 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Kate Beth.
I’m so sorry this is happening for you. There was a story on the news tonight about something like 70% of their candidates losing, including all but 4 in OH. And I was just so mad for you
12:55 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
Yeah, every other district in the county beat them, but here in the hillbilly corner of the county we gave it our all and came up short. I'm honestly just so sad and disappointed in my neighbors for not seeing through the obvious power grab to the genuine people who were running for that office.
In response to Geannie Bastian.
11:01 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Li Milla4
A
😬... hillbilly... really?
11:13 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
In response to Li Milla4.
Um. Yes? Does that word offend you or something, because the kind of people I'm dealing with say A LOT worse.
11:49 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
Two of those four were ours. Now our board is 5 members, only one of whom is sane, and I'm pretty sure she's going to quit and move to Florida in January rather than work with these bozos.
11:02 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
Ugh. That really sucks. Just remember, it’s not forever. I know it’s awful, but keep pushing.
11:39 AM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}