Christopher Bouzy
A
Oh no, young voters are turning on Joe Biden! Wait... this sounds so familiar.🤔

The same thing was done to Obama in 2011. Ignore polls a year out from an election.
09:47 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Jen Z
A
They are really pissed about Palestine. If you spend any time on TT, they are declaring that they will not be voting for Biden. They want the DNC to put up a new candidate. Though I don’t know how things change when it’s really is Trump v Biden.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:53 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Jen Z.
i agree! And who is there to run against the dictator at this point?
08:48 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Jen Z.
Yes, I am certain young voters will vote for Biden or any democrat for that matter over Trump- we are not stupid. But to ignore our generations anger and frustration at Biden due to his stance on Palestine, should not be ignored. His current stance is not popular at all amongst young voters.
12:12 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Cat4everrr
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
Still voting for him also because while I’m concerned for the Palestinians I’m also concerned about me if Trump is elected. I agree.
11:51 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
Biden is inna bind! He has shown an ability to listen and change. On the issue of Palestine and Israel he is walking a tightrope with voters with the addition of a megalomaniac tRump in the hunt. i myself would come out stronger for Ceasefire but i am not in his shoes.
09:00 AM - Nov 21, 2023 (Edited)
DBA
A
In response to Jen Z.
Yeah there is a concentrated effort to turn younger voters off from Biden. They're calling him genocide Joe now and their compassion for innocent lives being lost is being exploited to the fullest extent to turn them into one issue voters on this.
10:13 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Brandon Burns
A
In response to DBA.
Thankfully, it's not working. The election results on November 7th proved that.
10:20 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Kos
A
In response to DBA.
Sometimes I fear I sound like a conspiracy theorist myself, but the evidence for most of our current national conflict leads straight back to Vladimir Putin. Not saying he's responsible for it all, but he's a global arsonist. He takes existing problems and blows them up.
10:25 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}