Christopher Bouzy
A
Oh no, young voters are turning on Joe Biden! Wait... this sounds so familiar.🤔

The same thing was done to Obama in 2011. Ignore polls a year out from an election.
09:47 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Yogi Thomas
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
We don’t need black face figureheads! If you don’t have integrity and character to hold people accountable, you’re just upholding white extremism. The steps to fascism U.S. are being continued under Democratic leadership.

I know bigot Biden history as a Senator. He got the Obama pass! Never again
01:55 AM - Nov 22, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:11 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
Biden has as a Black voter and Young voter problem for not calling on Israel Zionist to ceasefire in Palestine immediately! The difference is people can see the “Democrats” indifference to horrific exile and genocide of Palestinian civilians. To date 11,000 murdered, 4,000 kids
#ApartheidIsrael
04:18 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
If Biden is re-elected there’s a chance he will listen. If tRump gets back in….
08:38 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Mo's Muffins
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:19 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Becky Werner
A
~ So Much Will Happen In 2024, Leading Up To and After The Presidential Election ~ Let's Hope People Will Vote For The Dem Nominee and Help Save A Nation ~
04:41 AM - Nov 20, 2023
J
B
Joe Biden supporting genocide will do that
06:55 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to J.
Telling lies like this is known as fake news and gaslighting.
You might want to take a look at actual facts instead of relying on your gut emotions before disparaging a President.
12:32 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Annie Walsh
A
The pro-Hamas caucus isn't as powerful as it acts.

YouGov polled 12,000 people, the most of any recent poll. Biden’s not only got strong support from Dems, it's strongest among the youngest demographic, the opposite of what pro-Hamasers say

https://twitter.com/SimonW...
05:33 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Annie Walsh.
Who is pro Hamas? Are you equating support for Palestinians to support for Hamas? Are all Palestinians terrorists deserving of annihilation in your mind? Please be more clear cause you're sounding pretty racist right now.
10:47 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Jenna
A
I'm not young, and I'm deeply disappointed with Biden's handling the situation with Israel and Gaza. He needs to listen to the voters on this. I'd never vote for Trump and will vote for Biden if I have to, but there may be enough others who will just stay home. He shouldn't ignore this.
02:00 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Annie Walsh
A
In response to Jenna.
Listen to the voters? He is. We're telling him we like what he's doing and we don't like Hamas.

https://twitter.com/SimonW...
05:25 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Sweet Andrej
A
Young voters are not stupid. Of course they will vote for whatever Democrat stands against Trump next year. The issue is about what is happening NOW and Biden has a job to do. He needs to show political will to stand up for and lead peace efforts in Palestine. This is what young voters want.
12:08 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Annie Walsh
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
Largest pol, 12,000 interviews fr YouGov, conducted on US attitudes towards Israel-Hamas conflict finds:
- Ds strongly approve of Biden's handling of the conflict, 62-21
- Support for Biden among 18-29 year olds, 45-30, is highest of any age group

In this no poll there's no evidence of backlash.
05:27 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Gemma Jo
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
Young folks l…o…v…e Marianne! Her platform is what they want.
07:24 PM - Nov 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

Amy Magnus
A
it's corporate sponsored voter surpression

they could shower us with fell good stories of folks in the community making a difference

instead they want each of us cowering...staring at a small screen curled in a fetal position

adults have bad mouthed youth since I was short

it's protectionist BS
10:22 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Pam
A
Remember the "Walk Away" campaign when they tried to convince everyone that Democrats were leaving the party in droves?

It's a psyop.
10:17 AM - Nov 19, 2023
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
I don't know what young voters thought of Obama when he was running for reelection, but young voters ARE very unhappy with Biden and the prevalence of social media has made it easier for them to unite over this. I think their influence and voices will be important in 2024.
10:03 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to MyCupOfTeaLCSW.
Young voters are stuck between voting for a neocon vs voting for a neoliberal. Of course young progressives will tilt to Neolib as there are no other option, so I also doubt the polls. But I think most really want Biden to find the political will to lead peace efforts.
12:26 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Brandon Burns
A
They just won't give up. It's very tiring.
10:01 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Brandon Burns.
Same thing happening in Canada, except our election is nearly two years out. It would seem the media wants to create rather than report.
10:06 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Jen Z
A
They are really pissed about Palestine. If you spend any time on TT, they are declaring that they will not be voting for Biden. They want the DNC to put up a new candidate. Though I don’t know how things change when it’s really is Trump v Biden.
09:53 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Jen Z.
Yes, I am certain young voters will vote for Biden or any democrat for that matter over Trump- we are not stupid. But to ignore our generations anger and frustration at Biden due to his stance on Palestine, should not be ignored. His current stance is not popular at all amongst young voters.
12:12 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Jen Z.
i agree! And who is there to run against the dictator at this point?
08:48 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Phred
A
Spoutible. The pool of unicorns, peacocks, and flamingos.
09:49 AM - Nov 19, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
The media must think we're stupid. Ignore the polls and just vote.
09:49 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Kos
A
In response to NewsSportsINC.
Many of us *are* stupid and will believe anything that confirms our bias. Instead of a "rising tide lifts all boats," the media goes for the lowest common denominator :(
09:57 AM - Nov 19, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}