Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
To all those people shouting, screaming, swearing at and defacing property about President Biden and his administration to do something...he did.
REAL Brokers of Peace do it quietly and without fanfare.
Honorary Doctor of Sass @RangerRobyn
09:11 PM - Nov 18, 2023
09:15 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I am a democrat but I do not support Biden on his Middle East policies. He want to pause to free Israelis before Israel resumes BOMBING INNOCENT PALESTINIANS OUT OF EXISTENCE. This is NOT the way. I don't know what the answer is but bombing Gaza to rubble while erasing thousands IS NOT THE WAY.
02:38 AM - Nov 19, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
You know Biden has zero control over what Netanyahu can do right? What do you think he's been doing over there for the past few months, drinking pepsi and playing xbox? Here's the thing, Netanyahu could have stopped this at any moment. Also blaming Biden for what Hamas started is not great.
In response to Iron Talon.
01:30 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I am not pro Hamas but to they started it is being way to generous. Every one of those Hamas fighters was born in captivity. You know like blacks once were. Palestinians have been in prison for EIGHTY YEARS. I think living under such conditions does not foster good will toward your jailers.
08:41 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}