Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
To all those people shouting, screaming, swearing at and defacing property about President Biden and his administration to do something...he did.
REAL Brokers of Peace do it quietly and without fanfare.
Honorary Doctor of Sass @RangerRobyn
09:11 PM - Nov 18, 2023
09:15 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Iron Talon
A
I am a democrat but I do not support Biden on his Middle East policies. He want to pause to free Israelis before Israel resumes BOMBING INNOCENT PALESTINIANS OUT OF EXISTENCE. This is NOT the way. I don't know what the answer is but bombing Gaza to rubble while erasing thousands IS NOT THE WAY.
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
02:38 AM - Nov 19, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Iron Talon.
You know Biden has zero control over what Netanyahu can do right? What do you think he's been doing over there for the past few months, drinking pepsi and playing xbox? Here's the thing, Netanyahu could have stopped this at any moment. Also blaming Biden for what Hamas started is not great.
01:30 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I am not pro Hamas but to they started it is being way to generous. Every one of those Hamas fighters was born in captivity. You know like blacks once were. Palestinians have been in prison for EIGHTY YEARS. I think living under such conditions does not foster good will toward your jailers.
08:41 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
L Geisenest
A
While I share despair over both disgusting Hamas attacks (right?), + the bombing deaths + destruction befalling innocent Palestinians, your insistence that Biden can somehow show up, snap,+ end a foreign crisis built on deep complex longstanding historical factors is beyond naive.
10:27 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to L Geisenest.
and you are committed in thinking that Biden is a fair broker and he has prove to world he is not. he only wants to free the israelis if possible and will allow, AS HE HAS SAID, for Israel to resume her indiscriminate bombing of Gaza.
10:58 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to L Geisenest.
And I support biden on nearly all other things but I am sorely disappointed in his position on this issue.
10:59 AM - Nov 19, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
No, it's not, but Biden does not control Netanyahu. We are allies with Isreal so we have a fine line with what we can and can not do. I'm not sure why people don't understand that. The American President, regardless of who is in the office, does not control every world leader.
07:58 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
When they take our tax dollars and military aid we do. Speaking of which the US should be complicit in the ongoing war crimes and genocide being committed against the innocent Palestinian People.
08:47 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Archie Leach
A
Do you seriously think the administration will not be working frantically during any pause to prolong the pause or prevent resumption of bombing? Biden doesnt have the luxury of not knowing what to do. A pause is a reasonable first step that can be built upon. A pause creates an opening for talks.
07:06 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Archie Leach.
Its not me saying it 🤦🏿
Israel Hamas War: Ceasefire Only Temporary, Says Benjamin Netanyahu - YouTube

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu has said that Israel has declared only a temporary ceasefire against Hamas.#IsraelHamasWar #benjaminnetanyahu #Israel #Hamas Rep...

07:21 AM - Nov 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}