Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
To all those people shouting, screaming, swearing at and defacing property about President Biden and his administration to do something...he did.
REAL Brokers of Peace do it quietly and without fanfare.
Honorary Doctor of Sass @RangerRobyn
09:11 PM - Nov 18, 2023
09:15 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I am a democrat but I do not support Biden on his Middle East policies. He want to pause to free Israelis before Israel resumes BOMBING INNOCENT PALESTINIANS OUT OF EXISTENCE. This is NOT the way. I don't know what the answer is but bombing Gaza to rubble while erasing thousands IS NOT THE WAY.
02:38 AM - Nov 19, 2023
L Geisenest
A
While I share despair over both disgusting Hamas attacks (right?), + the bombing deaths + destruction befalling innocent Palestinians, your insistence that Biden can somehow show up, snap,+ end a foreign crisis built on deep complex longstanding historical factors is beyond naive.
In response to Iron Talon.
10:27 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to L Geisenest.
And I support biden on nearly all other things but I am sorely disappointed in his position on this issue.
10:59 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
and you are committed in thinking that Biden is a fair broker and he has prove to world he is not. he only wants to free the israelis if possible and will allow, AS HE HAS SAID, for Israel to resume her indiscriminate bombing of Gaza.
10:58 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
50 % of ALL structures in Gaza have been damaged or destroyed. The have no water, medicine, fuel or food. Its genocide and as the Israels strongest ally he could flex and stop this.
10:46 AM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
L Geisenest
A
No shit, Sherlock. That doesn’t change the reality of the challenges here, which have been pointed out to you with great patience and grace by others.

You’re not the only one upset, irate, terrified.
10:52 AM - Nov 19, 2023
L Geisenest
A
And while I’d normally be able to be more patient, this kind of assertion is a form of emotional tantrum that is actually harmful in long-run to situation at hand— internationally + domestically.

Pay attention to the small steps and consider how much went on behind the scenes. Read your replies.
10:46 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
Again its not me, Its Netanyahu. However be upset with me for clearly reading the tea leaves.
10:51 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
The power of the purse. That's how we control our government. You don't get to go against our will and still get our money. Biden is complicit.
10:44 AM - Nov 19, 2023
L Geisenest
A
This is juvenile and simplistic. Stop.
“The power of the purse” doesn’t act in isolation and it doesn’t turn on a dime. And it acts as a carrot and a stick.
10:50 AM - Nov 19, 2023
L Geisenest
A
“Go against our will” is pretty yikes
10:50 AM - Nov 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}