RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay, y'all know that Biden can only put pressure on Netanyahu to obey international law. Y'all also know that Netanyahu also has the power to stop what he's doing. Blaming Biden for Netanyahu's actions is rather dishonest, and disingenuous. Y'all should know that foreign affairs is hyper complex
01:32 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I think Biden can put plenty of pressure on Netanyahu via warnings to withdraw verbal and financial support. Protests that support that makes sense.

On the other hand, yeah, it's really complicated. And anybody who thinks Trump would be better is ignoring everything we know about Trump.
02:46 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
It remains my belief that this war was started with the intention of damaging President Biden (among other reasons like the genocide of Palestians). Media/journalists didn't take a beat to ascertain what was really going on.
In response to Dee Incognito.
04:41 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Mlb Anx.
I think there's a high probability that Putin's nasty little fingers were in on this, counting on money for Ukraine being siphoned away to fight Hamas.
05:03 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
💯
11:32 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Mlb Anx.
And don't forget Putin's war in Ukraine. Republicans and the right wing media already had their talking points going to attack Biden as soon as it started.
04:49 PM - Nov 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}