Point Loma Pam
A
Tee hee! Another blow by the Satanic Temple against religious hypocrisy. They demanded the same access to a PA public school facility for their student After School Satan Club as a Christian student group got. ACLU jumped in & they won in court. Life lessons, kiddos! 😈
10:58 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Point Loma Pam.
This is disgusting!
11:18 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Point Loma Pam
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
Did you read the story, or just react to the headline? 🤔
02:52 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
I'm no Bible shaker and I read the article. Take it off campus at least. In my opinion endorsing Satan in any way is evil.
03:24 PM - Nov 21, 2023 (Edited)
Point Loma Pam
A
Do you feel the same about pro-Christian groups meeting on school grounds? Because I think that’s their point. It’s not about worshipping Satan, because they don’t believe Satan is real. Due to the Satanic Temple lawsuit, the Christian student group stopped meeting at school.
06:05 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
Honestly, I don't think any political or religious based club should be allowed to use school facilities as hosts. This lawsuit is a good example of why they need to be secular. There are too many openings for disagreements among the students and parents.
06:30 PM - Nov 21, 2023 (Edited)
Point Loma Pam
A
Then we agree! The whole point of the Satanic Temple is to expose how faith groups use their privilege to insert religion where it doesn’t belong. Separation of church & state is rapidly eroding in U.S. today. I applaud those who expose this & fight back, exposing the theocratic agenda behind it all
12:45 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Point Loma Pam
A
The Satanic Temple has sued for equal treatment of religion in public spaces before. They respond to state legislatures’ public display of Ten Commandments & Christmas nativity scenes on public land by demanding display of this guy.
06:12 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
Lawsuits and counteractions are just two reasons against bringing 𝙖𝙣𝙮 type of religion (or politics) onto public school facilities. Another option is to make these facilities open to all. It would likely turn into a free-for-all creating chaos and even violent disagreements. This is my opinion.
09:53 PM - Nov 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}