Ola
A
Tag the Spoutible account that has improved your overall well-being the most. Account that has a positive impact on you and improves your REAL LIFE.
09:31 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Rachel Wolf
A
In response to Ola.
@DailyPictureTheme for a great community on line project!
08:51 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to Ola.
@BannedBookClub has been interactive, gotten me to the library and expanded my thoughts with books I have read and books that were brand new.
Next Book #PaintedDrum
01:37 PM - Nov 22, 2023
beverly bochenek
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
I’m in a new book club in my neighborhood and I am so happy to be reading for pleasure again. Some of my friends read a lot and I always felt a little left out. But now I can join in those discussions and really enjoy what I’m reading..
11:25 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Bianca B. Machado
A
In response to Ola.
@AdamWill . Absolutely adorable, the cutest profile around here! I wonder how he can get such good photos of his patients 😁 such good boys and girls.
10:40 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Bianca B. Machado.
01:34 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Kim Masters
A
In response to Ola.
@Buitengebieden makes me smile and laugh, uplifting my spirit is a big positive for my mental health irl!
08:33 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Ola.
@Cindy_Coffeelatte turned me on to Spoutible. She's my birth sister. The last few years with our mom's dementia has been weird. But she's held me up during this rough time. Thank you, Cindy.
07:07 AM - Nov 22, 2023 (Edited)
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Lipsticktraces.
Thankful for you, too, @Lipsticktraces . I am truly grateful that we’d started to reconnect before our mom’s accident & dementia robbed us of some family memories. And I’m thankful that we are both finding good people here at Spoutible to keep us inspired, informed and entertained.
09:40 AM - Nov 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}