Thurgood Du Bois
A
If you don't know what happened in Germany then you really need to do your research right now. What happened there is happening here. The playbook that was run then is being re-used. It's not new.

🇺🇸 greatest fallacy is thinking everything bad happens everywhere else but 🇺🇸. #Spoutible
08:17 AM - Feb 05, 2023
RanniAmes
A
In advanced studies class in HS (yes that’s right HS) I spent a term studying how Hitler came to power. “The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich” required reading. People need to wake up now. Why do you think there is a faction that is against “woke”? Educate yourselves b4 we pass a point of no return.
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
09:18 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Emaz
A
In response to RanniAmes.
Have we already passed it? I’m gonna say no but we are perilously close.
10:08 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Brenda NH
A
In response to RanniAmes.
THIS is what keeps me up at night more than anything. Future generations are NOT aware of the history they will be forced to repeat… no matter how hard we try to educate them so they can SEE the truth.
09:43 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Brenda NH.
How is that any different than your generation or mine or any of the others that came before? Fear is crippling and too often rooted in misunderstandings of how things work. I see it as if I can get through THIS, they can get through THAT. #nofearforthefuture
11:25 AM - Feb 05, 2023
South Cackalacky Scholar
A
In response to Brenda NH.
This!
11:27 AM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}