Steven Beschloss
A
It amazes—and alarms—me how much hatred some people express toward Joe Biden. You can disagree with his politics and worldview, but any normal person paying attention can grasp his empathy and decency. That hate is the outgrowth of propaganda.
10:51 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Kos
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
And resentment. The Biden win really stung a lot of MAGAs. Until that point, they really thought they were the "silent majority." They hate him for exposing them to their own bullshit.
11:50 AM - Dec 04, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Kos.
COVID probably also did a lot to reduce their numbers too.

"It does not do to rely on silent majorities. One loud noise and it's gone." --Alan Moore, V For Vendetta (original comic with David Lloyd)
11:54 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Ground Control
A
I'm neither amazed nor alarmed. Uncle Joe has spent decades in politics and lots of people want to remind us of every one of his mistakes. At this point, he is way past their ability to hurt him...which I imagine is even more infuriating.
11:50 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Roger Smith
A
I will gladly vote for the guy with 81 candles on his birthday cake rather than the guy with 91 criminal charges and 4 criminal indictments, found liable for sexual assault, and lies about the value of his properties
02:22 PM - Nov 23, 2023
AmericaNDN
A
It's not Joe. It's because she's not just Black/Asian, which is not as unthinkable as it once was, she's also not a man. See 2008.
11:05 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Ben De Nevis
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:01 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Allison Cotton
A
I agree. 💯 But some people hate good people who can empathize with others! I think it's a defense mechanism because they feel unloved. And it doesn't occur to them that if they started showing love, they might get some back.
09:26 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Dıanna
A
The power of propoganda is so very real.
09:21 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
For what reason though? Why are they like this?
08:44 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Terminator LX
A
It was the same with Hillary Clinton. Several otherwise intelligent neighbors & friends didn’t vote for her because “they can’t stand her” or “the Clintons kill people.” Really? Total misogyny & propaganda. I’m still disappointed they fell for it & so many are falling for it all over again.
08:44 AM - Nov 23, 2023
ffranny
A
In response to Terminator LX.
08:57 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Terminator LX.
The trouble with Hillary Clinton was that she did some terrible things, like help overthrow the democratically elected government of Honduras. She said Henry Kissinger inspired her to do it. But the propaganda against her was so ridiculous & misogynistic that no one looked at the real harm she did.
09:29 AM - Nov 23, 2023
dinosaur_tendencies
A
They have been told, and believe, that all Democrats are evil and deserve to go to Hell. Many of them see no problem in hastening our getting there.
08:38 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Dıanna
A
In response to dinosaur_tendencies.
The casual expression of violence against Democrats & Liberals is a genuine concern for me.
I hear more & more frequently how they should all ne shot, etc.
It's horrifying.
09:23 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
This "hatred" is apart of a greater psych-ops like 2106. "Hillary 2.0". The GOP & its cohorts (both foreign & domestic, left & right) strive for a totalitarian US. Too many fantasists rather rule in fascism than share in Democracy.
08:01 AM - Nov 23, 2023

Only followers of this user (ubikwitus6) can see their posts

Diana Demarest
A
Biden has done so much for the country. I don't care about his age. I care that a criminal with 91 indictments is about to be the GOP nominee and has a chance of reclaiming the White House. That terrifies me. 😨
10:15 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Yvette
A
The truly sad thing is some of the vitriol is coming from DEMOCRATS! I don’t understand their reasoning. Don’t they understand a 3rd party just siphons votes from Biden? 🙄🤦‍♀️☮️
04:35 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Yvette.
The fantasists (on the left & right) who rather a totalitarian US than a Democracy are extremely dangerous. They are MY public enemy # 1.
08:05 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
Agree. Hating Joe Biden is akin to hating Jimmy Carter. It's the same as hating decency, goodness and your grandparents. It is, in a word, Unamerican.
10:55 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
Great analogy. You’re absolutely right! ☮️💙
04:36 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
Some of my grandparents were horrible people, but I do catch your drift.
09:35 AM - Nov 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}