Steven Beschloss
A
It amazes—and alarms—me how much hatred some people express toward Joe Biden. You can disagree with his politics and worldview, but any normal person paying attention can grasp his empathy and decency. That hate is the outgrowth of propaganda.
10:51 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
It was the same with Hillary Clinton. Several otherwise intelligent neighbors & friends didn’t vote for her because “they can’t stand her” or “the Clintons kill people.” Really? Total misogyny & propaganda. I’m still disappointed they fell for it & so many are falling for it all over again.
08:44 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
The trouble with Hillary Clinton was that she did some terrible things, like help overthrow the democratically elected government of Honduras. She said Henry Kissinger inspired her to do it. But the propaganda against her was so ridiculous & misogynistic that no one looked at the real harm she did.
In response to Terminator LX.
09:29 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
I don’t know about that, but anything she did as SoS was at the direction of the administration under which she served, so that’s not on her.

What I do know is that Pres Obama said she was the most qualified presidential candidate ever. And she was most certainly better than the alternative.
09:39 AM - Nov 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}