Ann Werner
A
My day after Thanksgiving tradition. Decorating for Christmas. It’s an outdoor tree, but I like the minimalism. I’ll also be lighting my Hanukkah candles when I get home from total knee replacement surgery on the 7th. All I want for Christmas is a new right knee.
Happy holidays!
08:02 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Char James-Tanny
A
In response to Ann Werner.
Hope your surgery goes well! Keep up with the PT 😄 (I had my right hip replaced in late September.)

And the tree is really pretty 🙂
09:42 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Char James-Tanny.
Trust me, I am the queen of PT. Why go through all of that if you’re not gonna do what you’re supposed to do?
01:56 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Char James-Tanny.
I’ve had both hips replaced. The left hip was the hardest because it had collapsed. That was fun. Meanwhile I had my right hip replaced 6 months later. It was just bone on bone. Big difference between that and collapsed. But I was up and around after two weeks on the left and one week on the right.
01:59 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Katie in KY
A
That’s really pretty! Good wishes for your surgery and recovery ❤️‍🩹
08:18 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Katie in KY.
♥️
02:03 PM - Nov 25, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
✨sendin successful surgical swappin out & speedy recovery and homing energy✨
08:15 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Aly C
A
It looks lovely. 😊
Hope you heal soon! (and do your therapy!! 😃 ok, I can’t get the therapist out of me, sorry! 😂)
08:14 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Aly C.
Thanks! You don’t have to worry about me doing my therapy. I have been through two hip replacements and know how beneficial it is. I’m not one of those people who’s going to sit around for six months complaining that it hurts.
01:55 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
I feel you. I'm looking at the same thing after the first of the new year.
Hope your pain is minimal and that you heal quickly.
08:08 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
Thanks! I need all the good energy I can get! This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve had two hip replacements and they tell me the knee is more difficult, but I am planning on making a speedy recovery because I don’t like downtime. Wish you the same for your surgery.
08:10 PM - Nov 24, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}