Ann Werner
A
My day after Thanksgiving tradition. Decorating for Christmas. It’s an outdoor tree, but I like the minimalism. I’ll also be lighting my Hanukkah candles when I get home from total knee replacement surgery on the 7th. All I want for Christmas is a new right knee.
Happy holidays!
08:02 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Char James-Tanny
A
In response to Ann Werner.
Hope your surgery goes well! Keep up with the PT 😄 (I had my right hip replaced in late September.)

And the tree is really pretty 🙂
09:42 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ann Werner
A
I’ve had both hips replaced. The left hip was the hardest because it had collapsed. That was fun. Meanwhile I had my right hip replaced 6 months later. It was just bone on bone. Big difference between that and collapsed. But I was up and around after two weeks on the left and one week on the right.
In response to Char James-Tanny.
01:59 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Char James-Tanny
A
In response to Ann Werner.
I had my left hip done in March 2020 (right before COVID hit). It was bone-on-bone with bone spurs...it hurt. But I couldn't go back (COVID) until earlier this year. Recovery was amazingly easy...I was using a cane four days post-surgery.
02:24 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Char James-Tanny
A
In response to Char James-Tanny.
(I was trying to thread LOL)

Left femur was really thin, so I used a walker for 8 weeks. After the first two weeks, the pain wasn't too bad. I just had to remember not to put full weight on that leg.

2/
02:27 PM - Nov 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}