Scott Johnson
A
When you spout with an image, get in the habit of entering the Alt Text to describe what it is. It only takes a few seconds, and it allows users who are visually challenged and using a screen reader to appreciate all the content (I'm guilty but working on getting better at this)
#AltText #inclusion
08:09 AM - Feb 18, 2023
ML Hart
A
Good guidelines here, on how to use ALT text.
It's important for screen readers to give access to blind and partially sighted people.
Also remember to initial-cap the words in hashtags, or it just sounds like a jumble when read aloud. (example: #BeautyInMyTimeline is one I use every day)
In response to Scott Johnson.
09:53 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Hector West
A
In response to ML Hart.
Hello - quick question about capitalization in hashtags. Do you know why some revert to lowercase when posting? I read about capitalization on here and have been trying to do that, but sometimes when it posts, the hashtags are lowercase. Any idea about how to ensure the caps remain? Thanks & 🍻!
04:24 PM - Apr 15, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Hector West.
I *think* it defaults to something already used on this channel, but TBH that's just a wild guess.
Under the MORE button, there's a HELP feature to report bugs or feature requests - maybe try asking the team?
06:28 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Steve Johnson
A
In response to ML Hart.
very helpful.
09:47 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Dr. Ange
B
In response to ML Hart.
This is very helpful. Thanks 😊
02:35 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Sonia C
A
In response to ML Hart.
I’m trying to get better!
10:59 PM - Mar 01, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Sonia C.
it's a bit of a learning curve, but an easy habit to get into...
... unlike, say, avoiding donuts 😇 LOL
05:49 AM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}