Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
The Washington Post is back on their right-wing-fuelled bullshit.

"Waaaah, liberal women don't want to marry MAGAts who think they're less than human!"

Yeah, piss off with that, and die mad about it.
02:45 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Hmm...it's SUCH a mystery why women might not want to date, much less be permanently tied to men who think women should be treated as subservient sex toys, forced to give birth, and become unpaid household servants and childcare workers. A mystery.

But "someone" has to "compromise"....
03:31 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
Yeah, love that phrase - "someone" always meaning the woman having to compromise. Fuck that noise. Women have already discovered how little marriage offers when it's not an equal partnership, and that's the point men (especially white men) *don't* want to acknowledge.
In response to Socio-gen.
05:13 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Absolutely. My daughter is 31. She constantly has people telling her to lower her standards if she wants a husband.

"Your first mistake is thinking I want one. Your second is thinking that anything beyond a man breathing on his own is too high a bar."
05:42 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Socio-gen
A
It's funny how no one tells her equally unmarried brothers (34 and 36) to lower *their* standards if they want to "catch" a woman. It's assumed they don't want to.

And they're good prospects, if I say so myself. I raised them to be functioning adults who don't need a mommy to cook, clean, etc.
05:47 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
Good for her! 👍️
09:05 PM - Nov 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}