Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
The Washington Post is back on their right-wing-fuelled bullshit.

"Waaaah, liberal women don't want to marry MAGAts who think they're less than human!"

Yeah, piss off with that, and die mad about it.
02:45 PM - Nov 26, 2023
BohemianPatriot
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
I don't know why the Stupid, Republican Men would want to marry a Liberal Woman- so he can Beat her into Submission, Force her to have Babies on his timetable? I DO know that these WM have PLENTY of WW to choose from that are Willing to Vote their Freedoms away. Hopefully for more WW, #EyesWideOpen
12:41 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Birdmischief
A
Sweary Newspaper Chastisement Alert:

Bloody hell, Washington Post! Why would any self-respecting woman marry a right-wing, definitionally misogynistic jerk in 2023? How many people do you know who wake up and say, "Oh, please, master, will you take all my rights away while I blow you?"?
12:07 AM - Nov 27, 2023
No
A
The rise... err fall of the angry white INCEL in A'Murica. The MAGA-made man.
06:46 PM - Nov 26, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
Yes, what a shock. Women are human beings and don't want relationships with ppl who see them as less than fully human. Its a mystery.
05:11 PM - Nov 26, 2023
9Gen
A
Wow. Yeah. Fuck all them nitwit nutless wonders. Die mad, indeed.
04:25 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
just out of the shower where i had more thoughts. why are these pathetic mansicles wanting to date dem women?? cpac is full of tall blond white women with teeth like hibeam headlights. alysa habba, cassidy hutch, jenna ellis-find their type. hillsdale college, liberty u, byu, univ al sororities.
03:54 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
you go to the lake to catch fish & woodlands to hunt rabbit. educated dem women are fish. trumpoids don’t have rods (heh heh). go to the woods for rabbits. rabbits want to meet you! fish want to meet men who know how to lure them. not in a stalker way.
03:58 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (Edited)
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Good point. Maybe, to many MAGA men, there’s some element of the attraction, more immediate, perhaps, than just a woman’s feelings, thoughts, and politics?
/s
04:01 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Socio-gen
A
Hmm...it's SUCH a mystery why women might not want to date, much less be permanently tied to men who think women should be treated as subservient sex toys, forced to give birth, and become unpaid household servants and childcare workers. A mystery.

But "someone" has to "compromise"....
03:31 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Socio-gen.
Yeah, love that phrase - "someone" always meaning the woman having to compromise. Fuck that noise. Women have already discovered how little marriage offers when it's not an equal partnership, and that's the point men (especially white men) *don't* want to acknowledge.
05:13 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Madeleine
A
We tend to avoid partners who deny our equal humanity. I guess that makes us dangerous.
03:14 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Madeleine.
I know, right? I never thought of myself as more than a creampuff, but to these assholes, I'm Natasha Romanov.
05:14 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
gals, reconsider! is marrying a rapist really so bad?
03:11 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Not if you keep him in restraints and drugged.
05:15 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Dorothy P
A
They shut the comments down in less than 24 hours. It could be the well deserved roasting they’re getting is hurting their little fee fees.
02:56 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Dorothy P.
No more than they deserve . . . I mean, awwww.
05:15 PM - Nov 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}