Sue Kearney
A
thread 1/8
🌟 Dive into the Power of Gratitude! 🌟

Hey there, wonderful souls! 🌈 This week, as many of us gathered for Thanksgiving, it got me thinking about the magic of gratitude. 🦃 Let's talk about it.
07:45 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Sue Kearney
A
thread 2/8
Over the years, I've noticed a beautiful tradition emerging at holiday tables — a gratitude practice where everyone shares what they're thankful for. Such a heartwarming experience, right? It taps into the sweetness of expressing and sharing appreciation with loved ones.

Now, here's my take.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 3/8
Long before this became a Thanksgiving tradition, I was knee-deep in my own daily gratitude practice. Connecting to gratitude every day is a game-changer, but let me tell you, it's no walk in the park.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 4/8
For someone like me, who was a pro at carrying around a chip on the shoulder the size of Utah (no offense to Utah, it's just a vivid metaphor in my head!), this daily gratitude immersion was revolutionary. It's like magic — the chip softens, and suddenly, you start seeing everything differently.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 5/8
Life becomes a canvas of possibilities. The way you see yourself, your loved ones, and every twist and turn in your life expands. You gain agency. You realize you can shift your perspective whenever you want.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 6/8
💫

Now, the gratitude practice I embraced — jotting down 15 things I was grateful for every day — wasn't a breeze. It challenged me. But guess what? It changed me. It peeled away the layers, opened my eyes, and liberated me from my own mental pain.
07:45 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (Edited)
Sue Kearney
A
thread 7/8
🎨

Ready to experience the transformative power of gratitude? Get the Fierce Gratitude journal and get ready to lighten up for real! >>> Makes a great gift!
Sue Kearney
A
thread 8/8

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}