Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm definitely getting better; my temp is consistently around 99°, higher than my average of 97.8°, but still better. I'm still coming up positive on CoVid tests, but I'm awake about 12hrs a day vs the 6 I had been awake, another sign of improvement. I'll start spouting more regularly soon
10:35 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I had a fairly mild case and took Paxlovid because I'm on immunosuppressants. I got well fast......I THOUGHT.
A year later and Long Covid is just now diminishing. Watch for all kinds of physical changes! . It took me and my doc a long time to connect the dots.
I wish a fast and complete recovery.
10:42 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Connie Hewitt.
It (WAS!!) my 2nd go around with it and was still suffering long CoVid symptoms from my 1st bout, especially issues with palpitations (had a recent EKG, no issues found), oxygenation issues, fatigue and brain fog. I'm negative as of now, but dread the other long CoVid symptoms I might get....
05:53 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
I HATED Paxlovid.....side effects where, PHEW!
But i guess i was lucky to get it.
I had the same long covid crap as you.....plus hands going numb and tingling and horrible leg cramps. That is one weird and potent virus! TAKE CARE.
06:31 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Connie Hewitt.
I didn't realize the tinglling/numbness in my hands could have anything to do with CoVid! Mine was attributed to aggravating my hurneated disc ad c4-c5, which causes radial/ulnar nerve impingement, from basically sleeping for 2 weeks, I'll have to see if it improves as I become more active
08:42 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
Mine was originally attributed to carple tunnel. It takes a while to see that the weird constellation of symptoms ( which all started or got massively worse) AFTER Covid were related.
If it is circulation based, you can bet its long covid!
And after A YEAR, mine is improving!!! GOOD LUCK!
09:15 PM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}