Rachael Elizabeth
A
CM Punk is the Donald Trump of wrestling and you can’t change my mind.
11:00 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
I've only seen maybe one interview with him, and it was a bit after he split with the WWE (the first time?).

He was calling out McMahon on his bad business practices that says he more or less owns everyone who works for him.

CM Punk theoretically can wrestle.
In response to Rachael Elizabeth.
11:16 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
In response to Jared Prophet.
Man in the world, and the best in the world, despite all of his actual behavior towards his peers and people he has no use for anymore.

He can says he’s changed until he’s blue in the face, but change doesn’t matter until he owns up to the damage he’s done up and down the wrestling industry.
08:07 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
In response to Rachael Elizabeth.
It's wrestling so I don't know how much of that is real and how much is storyline.

In 2014-2015 I helped shoot some local wrestling in Portland. People said all sorts of crazy things when the cameras were rolling.

Assault is illegal. Seems like people would have pressed charges if it was real.
10:28 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
Assault his boss. And instead of being rightfully blacklisted, he’s somehow given the opportunity to return to the company at the top of the chain, and upstage hard workers who haven’t been locker room cancer, and haven’t assaulted anyone. And then run a promo about how he’s the most dangerous man…
08:06 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
Trump is 1000% about fraud and exploitation.

So I really don't see the correlation.

But I also haven't watched wrestling since The Rock left to make The Mummy 2 and The Scorpion King.
11:18 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
So, CM Punk started in the indies here in Chicago, and his habit of destroying locker rooms with his behavior started early. Specifically the LWF, which his old tag partner wrote a book about, The Mighty LWF. Then you have to consider that he’s physically attacked his co workers twice and tried to…
08:04 AM - Nov 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}